Postpartum Doula Services
Christina Flaherty is a doula, lactation specialist and mother and she feels strongly about helping new moms. The fee for postpartum doula support is $25 per hour, with a minimum 4 hr commitment from Monday to Friday from 9am-8pm.
Here are some of the things we can offer with this service:
• Coping strategies for postpartum adjustment
• Newborn sleep information and family sleep solutions
• Infant care information: diapering, bathing, dressing, etc.
• Breastfeeding, pumping, and bottle feeding assistance
• Nutritious snack and meal preparation
• Light housekeeping (dishes and laundry)
• Infant care so parents can sleep and shower
• Nursery organization and product recommendations
• Running errands for groceries and baby/mama supplies
• Referrals to other professionals if needed
• Babywearing and soothing techniques
Postpartum Support Group
The Natural Baby Doulas’ Postpartum Support Group is open to Natural Baby Doulas’ clients and their friends! As doulas, we love chatting with moms when they are pregnant and postpartum. So many have mentioned how lonely they feel and that their journey to motherhood is full of ups and downs. We want you to know that you are not alone! We invite you to join us with your babies who are 18 months and younger. Join us as we talk, eat good food, and enjoy one another in community. Bring your beverage of choice and the doulas will provide the snacks. The support group meets at Village Family Chiropractic (717 Graves Street) in Kernersville. This location is between Greensboro and Winston just off the highway. Please text the doulas to let them know that you will be there or RSVP on the event on our Facebook page!
We are taking a break from postpartum group due to busy holiday schedules in November and December. Support group will begin again in 2020!
Friday, January 10 (10:30am-12:00pm)
Monday, February 17 (6:00pm-7:30pm)
Friday, March 13 (10:30am-12:00pm)