Postpartum Doula Services
Christina Flaherty and Betsy Shilling are our postpartum doulas. The fee for postpartum doula support is $30 per hour, with a minimum 4 hr commitment from 9am-8pm.
Postpartum doula support includes:
• Coping strategies for postpartum adjustment
• Newborn sleep information and family sleep solutions
• Infant care information: diapering, bathing, dressing, etc.
• Breastfeeding, pumping, and bottle feeding assistance
• Nutritious snack and meal preparation
• Light housekeeping (dishes and laundry)
• Infant care so parents can sleep and shower
• Nursery organization and product recommendations
• Running errands for groceries and baby/mama supplies
• Referrals to other professionals if needed
• Babywearing and soothing techniques
Transitioning To Motherhood Package
The "Transitioning to Motherhood Package" is our most popular postpartum support option. This is perfect for helping you in those early days as you are figuring out breastfeeding, newborn sleep schedules, and how to take care of yourself when you feel like all your time is spent taking care of your baby. The package includes:
- Four to six days of postpartum support in the first month after your baby is born
- The doula comes to your home for four hours for each visit
- The cost of this package is $400 for four days or $600 for six days (this means that the cost is $25 per hour rather than the regular $30 per hour) when paid prior to your birth
Contact Your Postpartum Doula
If you are interested in the "Transitioning to Motherhood" package or in creating your own postpartum doula schedule, email Christina at firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are already a Natural Baby Doulas Birth Doula client, just let us know what you would like for postpartum doula support! Please book early to insure better availability.